Raise a glass to toast with us…Cheers to 10 years! It has been 10 years since Bluemont Vineyard first opened its doors and we are excited to celebrate this special milestone with you! Kick of a year of festivities, join us for the ultimate end-of-summer Oyster Fest full of live music, wine slushies, and plenty of food to go around.
When: Friday, August 25th-Sunday, August 27th
Where: Bluemont Vineyard Tasting Room
Enjoy fresh oysters served by our friends from Nomini Bay Oyster Ranch!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
What’s on the menu?
- Raw Oysters with all the fixins – 6 for $12 or 12 for $20
- Charbroiled Oysters with Nomini Bay’s secret sauce, cheese, bacon and peppers – 6 for $18 or 12 for $32
- Chicken and Shrimp Salad Sliders (for you non-oyster eaters) – $12
- Do we need a Reservation? No, reservations are not necessary, but please see our Group Reservation Page if you plan to arrive with a group of 6 or more.
- Do I need a ticket? No, you do not have to purchase tickets.
Are children allowed? Yes, as long as they are under adult supervision at all times.
Can I bring my dog? Yes, four-legged friends are welcome in our outdoor spaces on a leash. Please pick up whatever they may leave behind.
Can I bring my own food? We respectfully ask you to not bring outside coolers and/or picnics on our property. We have an extensive food menu, and Nomini Bay Oysters are delicious!Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-554-8439.