Celebrate with us the land of the free and home of the brave. We’re blessed with an incredible view overlooking Loudoun Valley with sights as far as Reston and DC. Join us on the mountainside for all of your Bluemont favorites and firework shows as far as the eye can see.
We’re open from 11:00am-9:30pm (or until the firework shows are complete), and we’ll have a pork BBQ food special, s’mores, and our summer wine slushies! Bring your family and friends and enjoy a full day celebrating Independence Day!
Come enjoy wine by the Glasses or bottle!
Due to high traffic we will NOT have our flight or elevation tasting available on July 4th.
No reservations necessary, just come enjoy the day with us!
- Do we need a Reservation? No, reservations are not necessary, but please see our Group Reservation Page if you plan to arrive with a group of 6 or more.
- Can we do a tasting? No, for this particular event wine will only be offered by the bottle or glass (or slushy!).
- Do I need a ticket? No, you do not need a ticket for this event.
- Are children allowed? Yes, as long as they are under adult supervision at all times.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes, four-legged friends are welcome if kept on a leash. Please pick up whatever they may leave behind.
- Can I bring my own food? We respectfully ask you to not bring outside coolers and/or picnics on our property. We have an extensive food menu, and not to mention, we’re serving beef brisket!