We are blessed with an incredible view overlooking the Loudoun Valley with sights as far as Reston and D.C., and we can’t wait to share it with you! Join us for our family tradition on July 4th and enjoy firework displays as far as the eye can see while sipping on your favorite Bluemont Vineyard wines. Gate entrance closes at 8:00pm and last pour is at 8:45 pm.
We’re open from 11:00am-9:30pm (or until the firework shows are complete), and we’ll be featuring Popsicles in Prosecco, a pork BBQ food special and s’mores for purchase. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a full day celebrating Independence Day!
- Do we need a Reservation? No, reservations are not necessary, but please see our Group Reservation Page if you plan to arrive with a group of 8 or more.
- Do I need a ticket? No, you do not need a ticket for this event.
- Are children allowed? Yes, as long as they are under adult supervision at all times.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes, four-legged friends are welcome if kept on a leash. Please pick up whatever they may leave behind.
- Can I bring my own food? We respectfully ask you to not bring outside coolers and/or picnics on our property. We have an extensive food menu, and not to mention, we’re serving beef brisket!