With the temperatures cooling down and the holidays revving up, it can be easy to feel the stress of the season. We know your time is valuable, especially when spent with family and loved ones, so we are here to help you make the most of the holiday season!
- Post Christmas tree toast. There are a lot of great Christmas tree farms in the area (we love Snickers Gap Tree Farm and Moose Apple!) but understand they can be a bit of a drive for some. After securing your tree to your car, come have a glass with us and toast to finding the perfect Christmas tree. Hint: bringing a bottle home always helps to make the decorating more fun!
- Leave the cooking to us. Tired from the holiday cooking and just need a break? We’ve got a full menu of delicious food options so you don’t have to lift a finger (unless there is a glass of wine in your hand).
- Get crafty. We’ve got lots of fun events around the corner that are a great way to spend time with family and friends. Join us at The Stable for our holiday cookie and wine pairing, DIY holiday evergreen wreaths, and homemade holiday candles!
- We’ll entertain your family. Have family in town and are going a little stir-crazy? Have you run out of ideas to entertain them? Chances are, some of your family members haven’t visited Northern Virginia Wine Country, or they might be looking forward to their annual trip! We’ve got lots of cozy indoor space and our view of the Loudoun Valley makes a great photo-op for those out-of-town guests.
- Stock up on your gifts. A bottle of local Virginia wine always makes a great gift, but did you know we sell picnic blankets, t-shirts, gift cards and more? Check out our market the next time you visit and check-off gifts for the wine-lovers on your list.