September 29 & 30, 2018
Celebrate harvest season on the mountain with our very first Crush With Us experience.
Guests will enjoy educational insight to our harvest practices at the vineyard. From picking and pressing grapes to fermentation- we are sharing it all from vine to bottle.
In true ‘I Love Lucy’ fashion, guests will step into a barrel and stomp grapes which never fails to be the perfect photo-op! You’ll create a perfect keepsake by pressing your grape-stained feet onto a white “I Stomped at Bluemont Vineyard” t-shirt.
The experience concludes with a splash of a seasonal wine.
Guests may extend their experience by visiting the Tasting Room to enjoy a full tasting afterwards.
- Do I need a ticket? Yes, you do need a ticket to participate in this event. However if you would just like to enjoy the tasting room you do not need to purchase a ticket.
Are children allowed? We are a family friendly environment. We ask that you keep your children under your supervision at all times.
Can I bring my dog? We are a pet friendly tasting room, however we will not allow dogs in the event/production area. Well behaved, leashed pups are welcome outside of this area. Please pick up anything they may leave behind!
- Can I bring my own food? We respectfully ask you to not bring outside coolers and/or picnics on our property.
- Can I make a reservation for a large group? Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all large group reservation options.
- How long does the experience take? The stomping typically takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes depending how long guests would like to stomp for.
- What should I wear? We recommend wearing something comfortable that you don’t mind potentially getting stained. If you are wearing pants, we recommend ones that can be rolled up.
- Will it stain my feet? No- you are not in the juice long enough for it to stain your feet, even temporarily. We will have rinsing stations available for after you are done stomping