April 14 & 15
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Great Country Farms
Calling all canines! Put your humans on a leash and meet us down on the farm… Great Country Farms!
Appalachian Air Canines will be hosting a variety of competitions April 14th & 15th at Great Country Farms. Events are designed to entertain both pups and their families. Novice and veteran competitors are encouraged to join. Awards will be given to the top three pups in each competitive division. For official competition rules and guidelines, check out www.aircanines.com!We will be pouring your favorite Bluemont Vineyard wines and Dirt Farm Brewing beer to enjoy as you shop local pet products, spectate the events and enjoy your day on the farm.
This event will take place at Great Country Farms in the newly renovated Big Red Barn across from the pond.
After the day of events, meet us up at the Tasting Room at Bluemont Vineyard for Yappy Hour from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. to enjoy the view and a glass of wine while your pup enjoys a complimentary Dog Days treat.
Four-legged Friends: FREE
Child Admission: $8.00 / person
Adult Admission: $10.00/ person
Adult Admission with Beverage: $18.00 / person
All canine companions enjoying wine must be 21 years or older with a valid photo ID.
*Children under 2, Military ID, CSA members and Fan of the Farm season pass holders get in free!
We can’t wait to see you at this family friendly event!
- Do I have to purchase a ticket? Yes, tickets are required for all guests wanting to enjoy the competitions, shows and pet friendly activities.
- Can I bring my own food? Yes, you are welcome to bring your own picnic while visiting at the farm. When you join us at the tasting room, we ask that you leave picnics and coolers in the car. Our kitchen will be open until 6:30 p.m.!
- What does my ticket include? The cost of your ticket includes entry into the event site. For those purchasing an Adult 21+ ticket, your first glass of wine is on us!
- Are children allowed? Of course! This is a family friendly event and we hope you’ll bring the whole crew!
- Can I bring my dog? This event is all about the pups! Well behaved, leashed, four-legged friends are welcome to spectate and participate in all events throughout the weekend. Please be sure to pick up anything they may leave behind.